Our 5 Top Tips for a Luxury Autumn Holiday at Gladwins Farm
Autumn is upon us – Suffolk’s landscape is a riot of colour, leaves crunch underfoot and our woolly hats have come out of hibernation. Soon it’ll be time to hang the Christmas lights! So, before the season of festive cheer begins take some to unwind at one of our ten award-winning cottages. Here are our top tips for a luxury Autumn break at Gladwins Farm:
- Visit a local market – Lavenham Farmers Market – winner of the 2015 Best Food Market in Suffolk – is held on the fourth Sunday of every month in Lavenham Village Hall. The market showcases over thirty of the highest quality artisan producers in the region and attracts hundreds of customers through the door each month.
- Visit Suffolk’s seasides – Suffolk is well known for its beautiful seaside towns. We love Aldeburgh – its eclectic mix of clothing boutiques, antiques and arts, delicious restaurants and pebbled beach offer vast browsing opportunities. Why not wander to Thorpeness and visit the boating lake?
- Take a woodland walk – if you don’t want to venture too far from the farm we have our very own Woodland Walk, which guides you through the woods and gives you the opportunity to spot wildlife as well as pet our resident farm animals. Animal feed is available from our Visitor Centre in case the pigs are feeling peckish.
- Relax in a hot tub – what better way to warm up after a day of exploring than in a relaxing hot tub? A number of our holiday cottages have their very own private hot tubs – fun for the children and the adults too! Find out more here.
- Light a real fire – relaxing in a hot tub not your kind of thing? Then snuggle up in front of a fire instead! The crackle of a wood burner, like the one in our largest cottage, The Farmhouse, will help to wile away your woes.
There we have it – our five top tips for a luxury Autumn break at Gladwins Farm. Did we miss anything? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter.